Saturday, March 31, 2012

Grandmother's Jewelry


When I visited my grandparents last weekend (my mom and brother were in town also), I decided to do something I've been meaning to do for A LONG time. Raid my grandmother's jewelry bureau (yes, she has an entire bureau)! A few of these pieces date back to before I was born, which for some reason really intrigues me.

I think my love for jewelry first sprung because of her. She has always been a very fashionable women. And for as long as I can remember she's paired her outfits with lovely trinkets as these and I've always admired and hoped one day I could wear bracelets, necklaces, earrings and more as effortlessly as she has. I am so excited to start wearing these pieces with my outfits. I've been thinking up ways to wear each item for days now. Stay tuned :)





This 'A' ring is probably my favorite piece I snagged. Although I would have taken it either way, it is lucky that my grandmother and I both have names that begin with the same letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1