Friday, May 18, 2012

DIY: Frame Your Shopping Bags

My first DIY on the blog! And it's a super easy one :)

I never know what to do with my old shopping bags. You know, the really cute ones you get sometimes... Don't you just hate to throw them away? Well, problem solved.


For this little project you'll need a shopping bag, (I also used that protector bag that usually comes with designer purses, which I never use those things anyway) frames, poster board, glue, tape, some scissors and a pencil for tracing. This is so easy, it really doesn't even need anymore explanation. Just cut your bag and the poster board to the size you prefer, glue and/or tape the bag to the poster board, then insert in your frame and voilĂ ! Easy peasy!


I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial. I had a lot of fun doing this one, so let me know if you try it. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

UA-43004570-1