Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lazy Summer Days


Hat- Free People (HERE, but on sale for $29.95 in stores), Top- Urban Outfitters, Shorts- Levi's via Urban Outfitters, Shoes- Urban Outfitters (HERE), Bag- Forever 21, Necklaces- Dogeared & vintage, Nails- Essie 'to buy or not to buy'

Hi everyone! I bought a new hat from Free People (on sale!) over the weekend and am so pleased that it fits so well. I have a really small head so it's hard for me to find hats that actually fit properly... I had so much fun taking these photos. I love the way these shots turned out. This little bridge is so lovely and felt like the perfect scene for me and my hat on this lazy summer (well, almost) day :) It's close to the weekend again! YAY!
bloglovin









1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Love those cutoffs, and your shoes are SO fabulous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1