Monday, May 21, 2012

leaves are falling all around


Top- Roxy (old) [similar HERE], Pants- Urban Outfitters [similar HERE], Wedges- ShoeMint, Bag- F21, Necklace- from my grandmother, Sunnies- Chanel, Nails- Essie 'bikini so teeny'

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was very relaxing... I love how these pants look up against the leaves. Almost like they are camouflaged together. You can't quite tell, but they are semi-sheer with built in shorts. And the top is probably the best purchase I've ever made. I bought it 7 or 8 years ago. I think it was about $80 and well worth it. Great summer essential for festivals and the beach. Topped off with my grandmother's necklace from the 70's :)
bloglovin








1 comment:

  1. Mariana Soares BrancoMay 23, 2012 at 1:19 PM

    Love the pants!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1