Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Leopard + Crochet


Top- local boutique [Similar HERE], Crochet Shorts- Urban Outfitters [Similar HERE], Heels- ShoeMint, Bag- Rebecca Minkoff, Watch- Michael Kors, Gold Ring- BCBG via Dillards, Nails- OPI 'Mod-ern Girl' & Essie 'olé caliente'

Happy Wednesday everyone! Greetings from Dallas. I'm here in the town I grew up to visit my Mom and some of my best friends :) These shots were taken in my Mom's backyard and as you can see I'm wearing a my new leopard + zebra printed heels from ShoeMint. They are my new favorites... I've thought up so many outfits in my head for them already. I also got my Rebecca Minkoff MAC in a few days ago! Isn't it gorgeous?? Hope you all are having a great week so far. Talk soon.

bloglovin







1 comment:

  1. Those heels are so much fun April! Seriously fabulous. And love that blouse :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1