Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Funday (Coffee!)


Insta-Coffee

Hi all! I hope your weekend has been great. I went to a wedding yesterday in New Orleans and it was so much fun!! Good times. Anyway, for this weekend's 'Sunday Funday' pick I decided to share with you a cool new product I've been using. These instant caramel iced coffee packets... I hate to admit, but I'm kind of a huge coffee addict. It seems I have to have a cup everyday these days. But I haven't wanted to invest my money in a good coffee pot yet so I normally just use instant coffee packets or go to Starbucks. These cold coffee packets are great for the hotter summer months. Really yummy and convenient, just add a little creamer and sugar and you're good to go! Who else out there is coffee-crazed like me??
bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. wow you're so cute!

    just found your blog and love your aesthetic!

    and hey guess what! i just started a new blog! i think i have some great ideas and i'd love if you could stop by and perhaps follow it, if you like!

    http://www.annacbie.com/

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1