Friday, August 24, 2012

Transition to Fall: Blazers Under $100


All available HERE

OK, reading through my blogs the past few weeks I've noticed a trend... Everyone is itching for fall so they can wear fun fall clothes. It's hard for me to do this you see, because I live in the South and it's still pushing 100 degrees over here. I bought these from ShoeMint the other day to dip my toes in a little. But, really, really, what I've been craving and just can't get myself to buy yet are blazers. These from Topshop are to DIE and are all under $100, YAY! I love blazers, I want one in every color and print, please. So, "Fall", you should come soon so I don't feel so silly buying one or die of a heat stroke wearing one :) Mmk, thanks. Happy Friday all!

bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. all great, I woudl take every single one!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1