Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!


Happy New Year friends! I can't believe it's 2013. So weird to type that 3 instead of a 2, haha. 2012 was such a big year for me. So many changes: endings, new beginnings, starting this blog, moving to a new city, lots of happy times, a few sad times to. It's crazy to look back and reflect at how much my life has changed since this time last year. And I can truly say, even though it's going to be hard to beat how great 2012 was, that this year will to be even more amazing.

My resolution: to be more productive. Working from home can be tricky. Technically I'm being productive, but then at the same time there are days where I don't get out of my PJs at all! So here's to productivity and having the best year yet!
And good luck with your resolutions. You can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1