Monday, January 28, 2013

Leopard Footwear 101









Jacket- F21 / Top & Rings- Nordstrom Rack / Pants (similar) & Boots (similar)- Zara / Bag- Rebecca Minkoff / Necklaces- alimonada & BaubleBar / Sunnies- American Apparel

Here's a little lesson in leopard footwear for ya- I basically treat it as a plain brown, nude, or black shoe and go with it. Because, I mean, honestly leopard is a neutral and goes with almost anything. Heck, I wear leopard and floral together. It's fun. So next time you're having trouble deciding what to wear with your leopard shoes just pretend they are one solid color and run out the door. Don't think, just do. I promise, it works. I could've easily just worn black or brown boots with this outfit. But isn't the leopard just so much more interesting? Class dismissed.

Photos by Caleb Kerr

bloglovin

2 comments:

UA-43004570-1