Wednesday, January 16, 2013

On the Hunt: Bar Carts

1st-BarCart

BarCart-6

3rd-BarCart

4th-BarCart

BarCart-7

6th-BarCart

BarCart-4-last
Images via my Pinterest 'Home Decor' board

So I went a little crazy yesterday pinning photos of bar carts. I'm moving into a new place in about a month (EEK!) and am really jonesin' for one of these lovely pieces. They have such a chic, vintage vibe to them, which is just what I'm going for in my new home.

Shaker-Glasses
Image via my Instagram @pieceology

And, the obsession with getting a cart escalated when I ordered this shaker and four glasses from the Target + Neiman Marcus collection (on MAJOR sale still!!). I can't wait to put them atop my beautiful bar cart that I'm hoping to find this weekend at the Citywide Garage Sale here in Austin. Basically a giant flea market at the Palmer Events Center near downtown. If you're in the area you should stop by. I hear the prices are great. OMG! I am beyond excited. I'm also gonna be keeping an eye out for a record player. Wish me luck :)

bloglovin

2 comments:

UA-43004570-1