Monday, February 18, 2013

NYFW Fall 2013: Cara Delevingne

My obsession with Cara Delevingne, who was voted Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards last year, began only a few short weeks ago right before NYFW started. Since, I've started following her on Instagram, stalking her online by watching interviews, reading articles, etc. She was all over the Fall 2013 runways, walking in 14 shows (!!!). So I thought I'd share a few of my fave looks the quirky Brit sported throughout the week. Love this girl! Enjoy :)
cara-jasonwu
Jason Wu

Rag & Bone Women's Collection - Runway - Fall 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Rag & Bone

Derek Lam - Runway - Fall 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Derek Lam

Diane Von Furstenberg - Runway - Fall 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Diane von Furstenberg

Tommy Hilfiger Women's - Runway - Fall 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Tommy Hilfiger

cara-marcby
Marc by Marc Jacobs

cara-toryburch
Tory Burch

Rodarte - Runway - Fall 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Rodarte

What look is your favorite? I can't decide!

Images via

bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1