Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NYC Photo Diary Part 1

The view from our hotel window at Dream NY.

Leopard and gator boots at the airport. Tights from StyleMint and leopard boots are Doc Marten's (old).

Bathroom selfie after dinner at TAO on our first night. Great Asian fusion restaurant. I highly recommend it. 

We had brunch at Buvette in the West Village. Such a cute little place. Loved the silver ceilings. I want them.

It was SO cold!
Outfit Details: Coat- borrowed from Mom / Pants- H&M (similar) / Booties- Madison Harding x lust for life / Scarf- Francesca's (old) / Beanie- Forever 21

So happy I got to stop by OTTE. One of my favorite boutiques to lust over. Picked up this Edith A. Miller camo and striped tee and some Wolford tights. The best tights EVER. Super durable.

Before my Mom and I went to dinner we had to get a photo in front of the hotel fish tank. So cool!
Outfit Details: Shearling Jacket- Nasty Gal (similar) / Leopard Skirt- Thrifted & Modern / Chain Necklace- H&M

After dinner cappuccino at Serafina to fuel up for a long night!

Had so much fun going out and being silly with our NYC friends!

Beautiful view from the lounge at the top of the Dream Hotel.

Just getting back from NYC and I had a blast with my Mom! These photos are from the first couple days of our trip. Most taken from my instagram (@pieceology). I have another set to share with you so stay tuned for those. I love New York!

P.S. Today is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god looks amazing! So jealous!

    Happy birthday to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1