Monday, April 29, 2013

Wedding Wear

Dress- Parker (on sale) / Jacket- Line & Dot / Heels- Christian Louboutin / Clutch- Tory Burch / Necklace- H&M / Rings- David Yurman, Tiffany, vintage / Lips- Stila Beso / Sunnies- Elizabeth and James

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was awesome. I saw The Lumineers Friday night and they were AMAZING. They said it was the biggest show they've ever played which made me feel even more happy to be there. I could tell how humbled they were by the whole experience. Then yesterday at Jazz Fest was Dave Matthews Band. It was raining which felt so right. Seeing DMB has been on my bucket list for A LONG time and they were wonderful, of course.

Anyway, I wore this outfit to a wedding last weekend. Yes, it's wedding season, again. I feel like it never really ended. This Parker dress I picked up at Co-Star is a great silhouette for a wedding. And I got to wear my new Louboutin's I bought in New York! They're actually pretty comfortable for not having a lot of support. The jacket is perfect for Spring... and it's leather. I'm still obsessing over leather.

P.S. Changed my hair up a bit. Went back to all blonde and got BANGS. I've never had "the fringe" before, but am slowly getting used to them. Definitely out of my comfort zone, but I think that can be a good thing sometimes :)

Photos by Caleb Kerr

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful look. Your red lip is the perfect touch to a black and white outfit!

    xo Kate
    Fashaholics Anonymous
    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous look. Absolutely perfect for a spring wedding.
    I will see The Lumineers too, but than in August, they will attend Lowlands, a Dutch music festival! Can't wait to see them!

    x Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty dress! Can definitely be dressed up or down - great versatile piece!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh we love the Lumineers! discovered them back in Australia. Just been listening to their tracks on repeat. wish we were touring germany :( love your bright red lipstick&your hair. wish I could do mine the same way! - xx Silvi

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1