Thursday, May 16, 2013

What to Wear: Spring Baby Shower

I'm heading to my best friends baby shower this weekend. So, I've been thinking about what makes for an appropriate outfit to wear to a daytime event like this. While a cute sundress and wedged sandals are always a cute, safe option I really love going for something different and unexpected. Try a pair of printed pants and a textured peplum top instead. Add a pair of of-the-moment metallic silver heels and a bright pink lip to make the look stand out.

Shop this look:


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This ensemble is spectacular!! I'm currently trying to rationalize the purchase of those jeans which is incredibly dangerous. The shade of lipstick is the perfect accent for the whole look as well. Amazing!!

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the palm print pants paired with a simple white top...classy but fun :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The palm-print pants are fabulous! They remind me of the Beverly Hills Hotel!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1