Friday, August 30, 2013

Le Petit Cadeau Shoppe


I love sweets. I don't eat them as often as I used to, but don't let me fool you, I have a GIANT sweet tooth. My family are those types of people who eat cookie dough raw and take down spoonfuls of straight up icing like it's no big deal. So when my friend Courtney asked me to come hang out with her while she baked some cupcakes, there was no hesitation. She runs a from-home baked goods business called Le Petit Cadeau Shoppe, and let me tell you, this girl can bake. These cupcakes were delish. She made the chocolate icing with Nutella. And when Nutella is involved you know it's legit.

If you live in the Austin area and need any yummy baked goods check out her Facebook page. She even made another set of goodies when I went over, but I think I'll wait for next week to show you those :) Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1