Wednesday, September 18, 2013

And... Another Move


Yep, I've moved again. This is the 3rd time in my year living in Austin that I've put all my belongings in suitcases, boxes, recyclable bags, whatever else I could find to throw shit in, and changed locations. Really the first place I knew was going to be temporary, but the 2nd place I thought would be a little more "permanent" at least for a year or so. But, as moving into an apartment is always a gamble, lets just say that place was... unfortunate. I won't go into too much detail, but there was a bit of a bug problem if you know what I mean. So, my roommate and I packed up and jetted out of that situation after only 6 months and are now settled in our new home. Now I can sleep in my pretty little bed in peace :) I'll have more photos later once we've tidied the place a little more. We really like it so far and are crossing our fingers that the 3rd time's a charm. Wish us luck!

Bedding- Anthropologie, Headboard- Vintage

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

1 comment:

UA-43004570-1