Monday, November 4, 2013

The Leopard Wall


Happy Monday! I hope you had a fun Halloween and a great weekend. I sure did. Here is my final look I styled for Minnetonka Moccasin. These are probably my favorite pair of the three mainly because they are super versatile and outrageously comfy. And how cool is this mural?! I had a little too much fun shooting these photos I was so excited about it. There are so many gems like this one all around Austin. Love it.

You still have until this Friday, November 8th to enter to win one pair of mocs that I styled up. For details and to enter the giveaway check out my post from last week here. Talk soon!

Jacket- Topshop at Nordstrom, Top- Forever 21, Pants- Urban Outfitters (similar), Shoes- c/o Minnetonka, Backpack- Forever 21 (similar), Necklace- JewelMint, Sunnies- Ray-Ban, Lips- Revlon 'Certainly Red'

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

1 comment:

UA-43004570-1