Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Currently Coveting- Festival Goodies
1. Forever 21 Romper - Fitted rompers are perfect to pair underneath something flowy and see through like...
2. Free People Romper - This romper which can be worn for so many different occasions. It's a swimsuit cover up, it's a sexy number for a night out with friends, it's a comfy, cool get up for your next festival frolicking from stage to stage, it's even pj's. Yep, do I even need to say it? I totally already bought it.
3. Free People Backpack - You can't go wrong with a leather embroidered backpack for all the free swag you'll accumulate + all the supplies you'll need while festing for hours in the hot hot heat (wow, remember that band???).
4. Pixie Market Bra Top - I'm really digging bra tops right now with interesting architectural straps. Another staple to wear under something sheer.
5. Pixie Market Espadrilles - If you're short like me or just want some extra height to see over the crowds while watching your favorite band a flatform is a smart choice. It'll give you inches without killing your feet after a full day of walking... and dancing of course.
6. Modern Vice Booties - I can't tell you how long I've been lusting over these booties. Those studs, that suede. So perfect. I think a bootie like this (or a cute pair of sneakers) is the ultimate way to go at festivals. They're comfy, cool, and will keep your feet protected from other feet, mud, sludge, puddles, dirt, grime, etc, etc, etc.
Happy festival season! What festival(s) are you going to this year?
P.S. Did y'all see the ACL Lineup? It came out yesterday morning along with tickets going on sale as well! I have to say I'm super pumped. Lana, Spoon, Jagwar Ma, Real Estates, Jenny Lewis, Phantogram, and my new obsessed Iggy Azalea (who just dropped her new album, The New Classic, yesterday) just to name a few. Maybe I already bought first weekend passes... Ok, who am I kidding? You know I did.
FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest