Monday, June 29, 2015

Jumper-ing for Joy

Charm School Vintage Jumper, H&M Kimono,Vintage Coach Backpack (similar), Jeffrey Campbell Heels (old), Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Happy Monday! Don't I look so happy in these photos? I think it's because of the fringe. I love dancing and I especially love dancing when I've got some sort of fringe on my body. Plus I just have so much fun shooting with Chelsea. All smiles over here! With same-sex marriage being legalized in ALL 50 states last week and then this weekend being Independence Day we have a lot to celebrate here in the U.S. This country is changing and it's pretty freaking beautiful, terrifying, exhilarating, amazing, awesome, scary, and wonderful all at the same time. Among the bad there is always some good and I'm so grateful to be able to see that good with my very own eyes. I hope y'all have a great day and rest of your week. Talk so soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1