Tuesday, July 14, 2015

European Vacation 2015: Madrid, Spain

Images via airbnb.com

Friday I told you about the first and longest leg of my trip which will be spent in Florence, Italy. Then, for the last 10 days, I'll be staying in Madrid, Spain! My roommate used to live in Madrid for a year so the city is very close to her heart and she was really the person who convinced me to go there. I was on the fence, thinking about maybe trying Barcelona... but in the end Madrid was the winner.

Anyway, check out my adorable airbnb! I love the bright colors and bohemian vibes I'm getting from these photos. I also love that there is a desk in the room. Since I'll be working it'll be nice to have that. Plus this little place is right near the center of Madrid so I'll be close by all the action.

As far as what I'll be doing while I'm there... Well, I don't have much planned yet! Luckily, since my roommate lived there for so long I'm sure she will have some great recommendations and if you have any please let me know!

Just as a side note- I knew when I came back to Europe I wanted to visit at least three places I'd never been... and that's exactly what I'm doing. And actually, the three places I'm visiting (Italy, Greece and Spain) were the three I had imagined all those years ago when I got back from my last trip. It's extremely fulfilling when you make your dreams a reality... I highly recommend you give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1