Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Forever Dress

Once Bitten Dress, Lotta from Stockholm Clogs (similar), Vintage Coach Backpack via Charm School Vintage, Brixton Hat, Vanessa Mooney Necklace (similar)

You know that piece of clothing you love so much you never want to take it off and would be totally OK if it was the only thing you ever wore for the rest of forever? Well this is that piece for me. Everything about this dress is perfection. The soft textured fabric, the absolute perfect length, the stripes, the colors, the shape (not too sack-like, yet not too fitted) and THE POCKETS. I mean really, who doesn't LOVE a dress with pockets?? This little number is without a doubt headed to Europe with me next week. Speaking of my trip, I can't believe it's only a week away! Eeeeek. So much to finish up before I go. Good vibes are so welcome right now. I'm trying to stay CALM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1