Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sparkle + Shine

ChristmasLook_1 ChristmasLook_2 ChristmasLook_3 ChristmasLook_4 ChristmasLook_5 ChristmasLook_6 ChristmasLook_7 ChristmasLook_8 ChristmasLook_9
Noonday Collection Wrap, Mango Dress (similar), Zara Shoes, Interlaced Goods Scarf, Cleobella Bag

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

Hello! Sorry for the absence last week. It was a big one for me and Pieceology Vintage. We launched the web shop and then had our first pop-up event at The Paper + Craft Pantry on Sunday which was such a great success! It was an amazing week and I am so grateful for all the support from my family and friends and from all of you! I have some events in the works for January but until then check out the site and our instagram to shop and receive updates on all the things to come.

In other news, it's almost Christmas y'all. Can you believe it?! I had a work holiday party a few weeks ago and I opted for this super sparkly and fun look which is always my go-to. I love shiny, sparkly things so much! A couple of other reasons I love this outfit is because of where some of the pieces come from. The poncho/wrap shiny, sequined gem is from Noonday Collection and the scarf is from Interlaced Goods (handmade by my good friend Stephanie). Both aim to give back to the people they partner with as well as different charities locally and around the world. I'm all about shopping responsibly this holiday season so I couldn't have picked two better shops to feature. Take a look at their sites. They both have so many great holiday gifts for the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1