Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Featured: The Vintagemobile


I bought my top from this really cool school bus turned vintage clothing shop based in the Dallas/Ft Worth area called The Vintagemobile. Check out the shops blog [HERE]. It's such a unique idea. Very well executed. There's even a dressing room inside the bus! I didn't have my camera on me that day, but you're in luck, because dfw.com was there doing a story about the shop and owner Jeremy Turner (and he was such a nice guy). Read the story and scroll through the photos [HERE]; I will suddenly appear with my best friend Chelsea a couple of photos in. My 15 minutes of fame ;)

Top- The Vintagemobile, Skirt- Target, Wedges- Forever 21, Necklaces- The Vintagemobile . Buffalo Exchange . JCREW




No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1