Monday, March 5, 2012

I Obviously Like Flowers...


Fur Vest- BB Dakota, Top- LOFT, Karma Necklace- Dogeared [HERE], Sunnies- Chanel, Belt- Banana Republic, Pants- Citizens of Humanity, Booties- Steven by Steve Madden

It was actually pretty cool outside this weekend, so I jumped at the chance to wear my fur vest most likely for the last time until winter comes around again. And in Louisiana "winter" doesn't happen til about December. I also noticed in all my outfit posts so far I've worn at least one article of clothing with a floral print. I obviously just adore flowers... These floral printed Citizens of Humanity pants I found at Anthropologie [HERE] were destined to be mine. I first saw them online and then in their March catalog. So, this weekend when I stopped by the store I just had to buy them. I felt like they kept calling out to me. The print is really much more versatile then you would think. The pinks, greens, and creams, with a hint of black outlining the flowers basically work as neutrals. YAY!









*Photos courtesy of Champ (my grandpa) & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1