Monday, March 26, 2012

Brights & Mints

Top- Anthropologie, Mint Shorts- Anthropologie, Shoes- Bamboo, Sunnies- Chanel, Bag- Michael Kors, Gold Cuff- Banana Republic, Necklaces- Vintage & Dogeared Karma Circle


It's my momma's birthday today. Happy Birthday Mom! Speaking of my mom, she and my little brother were in town this weekend to visit my grandparents and I. We spent the weekend eating (Check out my Instagram [HERE] for that, haha), shopping, and catching up. It was really nice to be with family. Yesterday my mom wanted to take some photos of her and I together and this is what I decided to wear. I'll post a couple shots of our "photo shoot" later. Happy Monday and I hope you all have a wonderful start to your week :) Thanks for stopping by.








No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1