Saturday, April 28, 2012

I ♥ H&M


Hi! I'm still in Denver and having a great time... There are no H&M stores anywhere close to where I live in Louisiana, and as we all know you can't buy their clothes online :( So, naturally, I just had to stop in. Unfortunately I was in a hurry and didn't have much time to look around or try anything on, so I went the accessory route. Got this AH-MAZING statement necklace & a gold braided skinny belt. These 2 pieces have been on my wish list for a while and I could never find anything that I liked enough (at a decent price) to buy. H&M is my savior!!!

P.S. Check out my instagram [HERE]. I've been documenting my stay in CO over there. I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the necklace, it looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lea. It is so fantastic :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1