Monday, April 30, 2012

Instagramin' in Denver

Hello friends! Just got back from Denver last night. My luggage didn't make it :( But thankfully it arrived at my house this morning. Anyways, just wanted to share with you a few photos I took on my trip from my instagram.

Waiting at the airport, flight was delayed (ended up being cancelled & I had to rebook for later in the day)... In my Anthropologie floral printed dress with my MK watch. Comfy travel wear.


Colorful hotel closet :)


My grandmother's grandmother's cameo from the 1800s! Wore it out on the town one night with a lacey dress & wedges.


Larimer Square, Downtown Denver. There is a YSL exhibit going on now through July 8 at the Denver Art Museum. Didn't get the chance to go, but if you are in Denver while it's going on you should check it out! I bet it's amazing.


My lovely purchases from H&M, which I talked about in this post [HERE].


A little glimpse of the mountains... On our way to dinner at The Keg Steakhouse. Great food!

Went bowling at Lucky Strike. Such a fun time!


Hope you enjoyed the photos! Keep up with me on my instagram [HERE] for more.

P.S. If you are ever in Denver you should go to The Kitchen downtown for lunch. It's farm-to-table style and the food is wonderful, as well as the decor. Unfortunately I don't have any photos from there, but you can check out their web site [HERE]. It's an awesome place. Glad we got to stop in.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! It sounds like a wonderful night out :) That cameo necklace is really beautiful.

    xx Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Maria :) Appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the watch from the first picture! and your blog is very interesting, I'll follow you :P
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kim! Looks like you just started your blog. How exciting :) Hope you are having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1