Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Homage to My Pants


Seen in this post HERE.


Seen in this post HERE.


Seen in this post HERE.


Seen in this post HERE.

I wanted to take a few minutes today to say goodbye to my pants. Au revior lovely floral skinnies, see ya lata brightly colored denim, toodaloo animal print harems. And good day to all the others I have that aren't pictured here from some of my previous outfit posts. I'll miss you guys.

Why am I bidding my pants farewell, you ask? Well, because after spending this past weekend walking around downtown New Orleans, I've been reminded that I don't live on the East or the West Coast where there is a season I think you guys call Spring. I live on the Gulf Coast. In the deep South where, by this time of year, it has already become so hot, so sticky, and so darn humid that the moment you walk out the door you feel you've stepped right into a pool of warm bath water. Instantly soaked with sweat! Yuck... Thanks for giving it to me straight NOLA.

But I digress... More time to wear fun lace and floral shorts (my fav), flirty skirts and flowy dresses. I'm always trying to look on the bright side, no matter how hard my frizzy, humid-ridden hair tries to bring me down :)
bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1