Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Funday (I've Found You, At Last)


Gotcha!

If you're a petite person like myself you will understand what I mean when I say it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find bangles that fit your wrists. I have to wear bracelets that are able to be tied or adjusted, so bangles have pretty much always been out of the question for me. But, no longer! I found a great site - alexandani.com - that specializes in expandable bangles. EEK! Alas, a solution to my arm candy cravings. These lovelies are going to the top of my wish list :) Beyond pumped!

Hope you all are having as Funday of a Sunday as I am. I've been in New Orleans this Memorial Day weekend for yet another bachelorette party. Great times with great friends. It's wedding season!
bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1