Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dreamy Creamy

Dress- Lucca Couture via Urban Outfitters, Wedges- Rebecca Minkoff, Bag- Forever 21, Necklace- vintage (the cameo is circa 1880)

Happy Thursday! My outfit post today is a little different than usual... I'm not one to wear very tight clothing. I've never really felt comfortable in it. But I just fell in love with this cream colored dress from Lucca Couture. It's so dreamy and it reminds me of roaming around at festivals with a nice floppy hat (something on my wish list) soaking up the sun, listening to live music and browsing the art/jewelry booths. That describes a lot of the festivals we have here in Southern Louisiana during the summertime. My favorite time...
bloglovin





3 comments:

  1. That dress looks gorgeous on you, and I LOVE it with those nude sandals!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment. Means alot to me!
    XO
    Shea Marie

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1