Monday, June 25, 2012

Draped Floral Shorts


Top- Banana Republic [Old, but another denim button up HERE], Shorts- Sabo Skirt [HERE], Shoes- Urban Outfitters [On sale HERE], Bag- Rebecca Minkoff, Watch- Michael Kors, Sunnies- Chanel

It's Monday again. Hope you all had a great weekend... I wore my new draped floral shorts from Sabo Skirt along with a denim button up out for some shopping and dinner the other night with my best friend. It's so nice to be home and able to hang out with the people I love. There's nothing quite like the bond you have with close friends you've known forever :)

bloglovin




4 comments:

  1. The draped floral shorts are SO pretty, and love those fabulous sandals!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, these shorts are too cute. You look amazing. Obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts on my interview for College Lifestyles magazine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size did you get in these sabo skirt shorts? I have been wanting to get them for my rehearsal dinner and can't decide which size to get...
    Thank you so much for any help! You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I got them in an XS. They fit well and the waist band is elastic so they are comfortable. Thanks for stopping by and I hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1