Friday, August 31, 2012

today is the day...


Follow me on instagram @pieceology

Here it is, after Hurricane Isaac almost ruined my plans, I woke up yesterday morning to sunshine and NO rain, and pretty much fell out of the bed I got so excited. The weather turned around and I am ready to go! I packed up my car last night and I'm on my way to Austin today, to LIVE :)

The photo above is of a beautiful necklace (you can get it in ANY state shape here) that I just had to get once I decided to move out of Louisiana. I've lived here for 6 years. Went to college, made some amazing friends and wonderful memories, graduated college, moved to a new city, got my first REAL job (awful), got my second real job (which is my current job)... and now it's time to move on. I will miss Louisiana. It's where my whole family lives and I've had some really great times here.

But, now I'm excited to start a new chapter with new experiences and fun adventures! Thank you to everyone that has been there for me throughout this chapter in my life. I love you all. Don't worry, I'll be back to visit :)
bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1