Monday, December 17, 2012

Leopard Coat







Coat- Forever 21 (HERE), Sweater- H&M (SIMILAR), Pants (On Sale HERE) & Botties (HERE)- Urban Outfitters, Bag- Rebecca Minkoff (HERE), Necklace- Forever 21 (HERE), Sunnies- Chanel

Hi from Austin! I've been living in this amazing city for almost 4 months now and I'm having the time of my life. So many activities I haven't had much time to devote to this here little blog of mine. But, I've decided to start making time because I really do enjoy blogging. Being in a city like Austin has definitely inspired me to be more creative with my personal style and this blog is the best place for me to showcase that and hopefully inspire you as well! There's so much beauty all around me that I couldn't imagine not sharing my adventures with you :)

P.S. I'm obsessed with everything leopard print. Just a warning- you'll probably be seeing a lot of it around here.

Photos by Kayla Galang

bloglovin

1 comment:

UA-43004570-1