Friday, March 8, 2013

Music Edition: SXSW 2013

Photo via @pieceology

Here's that SXSW playlist I promised you. SXSW is a week long slew of events here in Austin featuring music, films, art, fashion, and more. It's probably one of the craziest concepts I've ever heard of. You've got it RSVP to get into events or you can buy a badge for like a million dollars (not really, I'm just being dramatic)... I won't even try to explain it, but just know that it's super fun and a lot of bands have been discovered here over the years. This will be my first time and I am so excited!

This playlist features about 35 different songs from some of the bands I'm most excited about seeing. Some notables: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Ra Ra Riot, Local Natives, Youth Lagoon, Surfer Blood, He's My Brother She's My Sister, Half Moon Run, Reptar, Divine Fits, Funeral Suits, Flume, Dan Croll, and my friends from Mississippi- Rosco Bandana. They're a really sweet, talented group of people I've had the chance to hang out with a few times. Really looking forward to seeing them perform again. Enjoy the playlist here.

Happy weekend and happy listening!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

UA-43004570-1