Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Music Edition: Free Press Summer Fest Recap

Photos via @pieceology

I had a blast this past weekend at Free Press Summer Fest in Houston. Saw some really amazing shows. Highlights: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, The Postal Service, Matt and Kim and Kopecky Family Band. Can't wait to go back next year! And with that check out a little playlist I put together of a few of my fave songs from some of the bands I saw at the festival. Happy listening!

1. Carried Away- Passion Pit
2. Mardy Bum- Arctic Monkeys 
3. Same Love- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert
4. Nothing Better- The Postal Service
5. Cameras- Matt and Kim
6. I Found You- Alabama Shakes
7. Change- Kopecky Family Band
8. 3, 6, 9- Cat Power
9. Time Spent in Los Angeles- Dawes
10. Boy of Nine- Buxton

Click here to listen.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1