Thursday, June 20, 2013

Texas Style Council: Summer School 2013

Image via @txsc

Last year when I first started my blog the Texas Style Council conference was just about to happen in Austin. It was before I moved here and I didn't really know much about the blogging world yet. By the time I heard about it on Style and Pepper (Jessie is a speaker again this year!) tickets were sold out. BOO. So anyway, this year, I knew I had to be a part of it. I stalked Co-Founder Indiana's blog, and it finally came about a few months ago. 

I can't wait to go meet a bunch of other people who share my same interests and understand this whole fashion blogging thing. It'll be my first blogger conference and I'll also be a registration volunteer meaning I'll pretty much get to meet everyone as they walk in the door! 

Some of the amazing speakers include keynotes Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess, Kendi of Kendi Everyday, Amber of rewardStyle and VENZedits, the aforementioned Jessie of Style and Pepper, and there will even be some local Austin bloggers like Jenni of Story of My Life, just to name a few!

Have I convinced you to come yet? OK well, there will also be a prom themed party, a clothing and book swap, several workshops led by the above and more, and lots of new friends to be made... And it's in Austin. The coolest city in Texas, and maybe America, in my opinion :)

Learn more about the conference here and register here. There are only a few spots left before it's full. I'd love to meet you. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments. I'd be happy to answer them!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1