Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fall Wish List- Color Inspo (Black)

Sweatshirt- Topshop / Blazer- Helmut Lang / Lens- Nikon 55-200mm / Booties- Rag & Bone / Bag- Cambridge Satchel / Skirt- Topshop

I've been bookmarking a lot of Fall clothes lately. Not on purpose, I guess it's just my subconscious telling me I'm ready for it. And even though technically it's almost Fall, if I know anything about Texas weather (which I kinda do) we won't be feeling that type of weather anytime soon. But maybe that's a good thing... some of these pieces might go on sale before I'm ready to buy! It makes me sweat just thinking about wearing anything besides a flowy dress or shorts and a light tee. This wish list is inspired by my absolute favorite color to wear - black. The perfect color for any season. Happy Tuesday! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1