Friday, August 16, 2013

Marfa Memories

 My friends and I dubbed our group the Marfackers that weekend. We're kinda weird.

We called this the guac bowl.

 I will own an outdoor shower one day because of my experience with this one. Amazing.

Planet Marfa, the coolest bar EVER. There was a teepee + a pimped out school bus in the courtyard.


It's Friday yay! And this weekend is the first in a long while that I have not one plan. So I think I'm gonna lounge by the pool, couch surf, catch up with some friends and we'll probably end up going out and having some drinks downtown. You all know I love me some dranks.

All that relaxing aside, on a weekend like this where the possibilities are endless, I find myself thinking of Marfa. I'd love to head out west this weekend and stay in my little pink airstream again. Such a magical place. But, for now I'll just have to reminisce by looking at all these pretty photos we took around the town. I guess spending the weekend chillin' in Austin isn't so bad, though... ;)

Photos 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 by me. All others by Tyler Frost.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1