Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekend Review: Lakeway


As I mentioned Friday I went out to Lakeway Resort and Spa for a work event this weekend. Let's just say I'm a little spoiled at my job! We had a great time full of catching up, laying by the pool, great dinners, and staying out dancing until all hours of the night. Plus my first time at The Salt Lick which I'd been wanting to go to for so long!

Friday was gloomy and rainy, but Saturday was perfect. Like I didn't even have to get in the pool it felt so nice outside. Rare occasion for September's in Texas. I took full advantage and just sat on my lounge chair enjoying the out of character, but very welcome "fall" weather. Lakeway Resort is wonderful too. If you live near Austin and are looking for a sort of weekend staycation, you should definitely check it out. Beautiful place. Hope your weekend was great and you had some good weather as well :)

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1