Thursday, October 3, 2013

Music Edition: Austin City Limits Music Festival 2013


Here it is. The playlist of some of my favorites that are performing this weekend at ACL Music Fest. Check it out here. Enjoy the music and happy weekend. I'll be out till next week after the festival. I'll be sure to tell y'all all about it then. Talk soon :)

1. Unbelievers- Vampire Weekend
2. Genesis- Grimes
3. Wide Eyes- Local Natives
4. The John Wayne- Little Green Cars
5. From Nowhere- Dan Croll
6. The Wire- Haim
7. Just Can't Get Enough- Depeche Mode
8. Jesus, Etc.- Wilco
9. Just Like Heaven- The Cure
10. Hurricane- Ms Mr
11. Congo- Bear Mountain
12. Would That Not Be Nice- Divine Fits
13. Don't Swallow the Cap- The National
14. Trying To Be Cool- Phoenix
15. Ride On / Right On- Phosphorescent

Click here to listen.

Image art work by my concert partner in crime, Laura Perez, and graphic by me :)

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1