Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cajun Style Holiday


It's Hump Day! Just wanted to drop in and say hi and to let y'all know I'm currently in Louisiana spending time with family and friends for the Thanksgiving holiday. Definitely been having a great time. I've been enjoying the following so far:

Long drives with fairy tale-like pink skies. 

Food, and to be specific, cajun food, and to be even more specific, never ending bowls of seafood gumbo from out in Cajun country.

More food :) I have a huge sweet tooth, so this table at my friend's baby shower was where you could find me most of the party.

The best Saints game of the season so far with Dad! Who Dat?!

Went shopping for some new kicks. I've just recently taken up running again. OK, maybe I walk sometimes but that's beside the point. The important thing to remember here is that now my feet will be happy when I go run/walk.

 All images from my Instagram- @pieceology

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1