Monday, February 10, 2014

Music Edition: My Music Monday


Happy Monday! Sorry for the absence last week. I was the busiest I've ever been with work, like for real. It was kind of a nightmare and all a blur at this point. All I had time for was working (LOTS), sleeping when I could (not much), and eating (poorly due to stress)... So now that I've depressed you on a day that's already kinda crumby, let's pep it up, shall we?! Here are a few songs that have been on repeat for me lately. Give them a listen here. I promise they'll make your day even better than I hope it already is! Stay positive. It'll be Friday again before we know it :)

All of Us - Painted Palms
Ends Of The Earth - Lord Huron
Shadow People - Dr. Dog
Don't Tell Me - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
Byegone- Volcano Choir
I Could Go - Oberhofer
Man-Revolutionary! - Rogue Wave
Dominion - Delorean
Full Moon - Mansions On The Moon

Created on Grooveshark

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1