Monday, February 17, 2014

Music Monday- Night Beds


Hey hey, it's Monday. How was your weekend? I spent most of mine working and driving. I had a bridal shower in Houston Saturday so got a bit of a break to hang out with some friends I haven't seen in a while which was great. I'm ready to start this week though. I've got 3 concerts!! A little excessive, I know, but I just can't seem to stay away from the music. My wallet doesn't like it so much, but my wallet doesn't like a lot of the decisions I make... You can't please everyone, you know?

One of the bands I was supposed to be seeing this week is Night Beds. I'm kind of obsessing over them right now. Front man Winston Yellen and his band came out with their debut album, Country Sleep, last year and "Head For The Hills" is a new single they released in January. I'm going to see Lord Huron this week at Emo's and Night Beds was supposed to be the opener, but there was some conflict so they won't be touring with each other anymore. I'm a little bummed but hoping they'll pass through sometime soon. Such chill, feel good music. Listen to this song + the full Country Sleep album. Perfect Monday morning jams.

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1