Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Go-To Mardi Gras Attire

I'm currently on my way to New Orleans for yet another Mardi Gras. I'm pretty sure I tell myself every year I'm not going to go this time around, and then I think about the beads, the friends, the bars, the food, St. Charles Ave, parades, drinks... Should I keep going? So needless to say, I caved yet again.

This year, and lets be honest, every year, I go for comfort. But comfort doesn't have to translate to sloppy and ugly, ladies. This 'fit pretty much sums up my go-to. Simple, comfy, yet stylish. A light jacket, cotton top, jeans, and most importantly, comfy (but still cute) shoes for ALL the walking. SO MUCH walking. Mardi Gras might be the only event where all you do is drink and eat but could possibly lose a few lbs because you NEVER stop walking. Bring it on, Bacchus bitches.

Have you ever been to Mardi Gras? What do you wear??

Outfit Details: Top- Sheinside / Jacket- Madewell / Jeans- Current/Elliott (on sale) / Shoes- Keds

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

1 comment:

UA-43004570-1