Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Review


1. New jacket I picked up on a whim at Forever 21 this weekend. Such a great, light weight piece for this 70 degree weather we've been having lately :)

2. Saturday was National Margarita Day so naturally you could find me at El Alma off Barton Springs. Hands down my favorite margarita in Austin.

3. After margs we hit up the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. show at Emo's. They were a ton of fun and brought bubbles, lots of bubbles. I LOVE bubbles, a lot. Great show.

4. I went to Miguel's Imports on Sunday to get a pot for the succulents I bought from Tillery Street Plant Co. a while back. Nice selection of Mexican pottery + it's all 20-50% off right now. Score.

How was your weekend??

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1