Friday, January 16, 2015

The "Oversized" Sweater Theory

Forever 21 Coat & Sweater; Shoes (similar), Urban Outfitters Bag & Socks, Ray-Ban Sunnies

So about this sweater... As you can see it is, in fact, oversized on me. But, I got to thinking- is it really, actually oversized or am I just freakin' short? Well, I have to admit, it was pretty easy to test my theory. I just asked my roommate to try it on. We wear the same size clothes but she's about 6-7 inches taller than me. Conclusion- this sweater is, in fact, not oversized at all. But isn't it so much cuter on me since it is? Conclusion #2- there are, in fact, perks of being short. Boom. Science... (sorta). Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Love that jacket!! Need that in my life!! Super Cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater. I literally was just walking that trail 5 minutes ago lol

    -Lee Anne

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1