Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Warm Weather Essentials: The Maxi Dress

Maxi Dress via Buffalo Exchange, Nasty Gal Clogs (similar), Urban Outfitters Bag (similar), Vanessa Mooney Necklace and Ring, Ray-Ban Sunnies

Hi! Here I give you Part 2 of my warm weather essentials and it's one of my top picks for sure...

The maxi dress.
Every women should own at least one maxi dress. Seriously. Even I love maxi dresses and I'm super short. I think it's all about finding the right dress to fit your body type. For me, I try to stick with more fitted maxi's so they don't swallow my small frame. If you're taller you can go for something a bit more flowy. Even in the dead heat of summer maxi dresses are a good option. They are super airy and comfortable for laying around in the grass at the park and are versatile enough to transition right into brunch dates with friends. Also, maxi's are easily dressed up or down depending on accessories and shoes. I like to pair mine with a cute clog or wedge, but you can go even more casual with a strappy sandal.

What do you think of the maxi dress? Is it a go-to staple for you like it is for me?


Shop similar maxi dresses here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1