Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bonnaroo, here we come!

Once Bitten Dress, Birkenstock Sandals

Yep, we are on our way! Bonnaroo starts today in Manchester, TN and I am so excited. Here's my Bonnaroo (true) story for ya. Yes, there's a story... Back in 2007 I was supposed to go to Bonnaroo. I was 19. Bought my ticket along with two of my best friends. I was so pumped I even tie dyed us t-shirts and had them screen printed with the phrase "BONNAROO 2007". But, a few days before we were supposed to leave both of my pals backed out for various reasons. At that time I wasn't as internet savvy and neither was the rest of the world so we really didn't have a good way to sell our tickets. If Craigslist was a thing I didn't know about it. So we had to eat the then $200 it cost us (now it's almost $400 for a ticket!) and hope to be able to go the next year.

Well, the years went by... College happened, big kid job happened, life happened, other things were always a higher priority. Now, 8 years later, here I am, writing to you from an RV at Bonnaroo. I finally made it. And you better believe I brought that t-shirt I made all those years ago!

I'll post a full recap for ya next week. If you want to follow along in real time while I'm at the fest hop on over to my Instagram (@pieceology). Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1