Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Room Service Vintage


I've always had a thing for hotels. Never the domestic type, so I just love how easy they are. You get clean sheets everyday, someone friendly greets you every time you step into the lobby, restaurants and coffee are right on the next floor and yummy room service is always one click of a button away. I've joked that I would live in a hotel if I could afford it. As I write this I'm sure you're thinking how lazy I must be... I promise I'm not! I just really love them.

Another favorite thing of mine is vintage. In pretty much every one of my outfit posts I have on something from one of my favorite vintage shops. So when Whitney text me to see if I wanted to go to Room Service Vintage to shoot I immediately said YES. I mean, it combines two of my favorite things just in the name. I'm so glad we went. It's the cutest little vintage furniture and clothing shop. The furniture is extremely reasonable and the clothes are too. We had a great time walking around perusing all the treasures the shop has to offer and I can't wait to visit again.

Photos by Whitney Devin

P.S. We start our road trip to Bonnaroo today. Stay tuned here and also follow along on my Instagram in real time to keep up with all of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1