Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Keeping Things Interesting

Pink Gypsy Boutique Top, Urban Outfitters Bralette, H&M Shorts, Lotta from Stockholm Clogs, Vintage Coach Backpack, Brixton Hat, c/o Limbo Jewelry Earrings

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

It's SO hot in Austin right now and it's not going to be any cooler when I get to Florence in a couple days! I was thinking about how excited I am to start styling clothes for winter again because I love getting extra creative with layering and lots of accessories. But, since that's quite some time away I've had to figure out ways to keep things interesting with as little clothing as possible so I don't pass out from a heat stroke! I think this outfit is a great example of that. The lace up shorts have a cool suede texture (and bonus, are super comfy) and then for the top I added a different color bralette for some contrast. That's summer layering done right! And of course, I added a my signature hat, clogs and backpack. Boom. Cute and interesting, while still keeping cool in this extreme heat!

Even though I was wearing as little as possible without being in a bathing suit (or my birthday suit) I was still sweating my tush off during this shoot but somehow Chelsea manages to always make me look and feel good. I love working with this lady! She's such a joy and so so great at photography. If you're in the Austin area and are interested she's doing a bunch of mini-sessions next weekend and she actually has a few spots left. Go visit this page to find out more and sign up if you're wanting outfit photos, head shots or beautiful images just for the fun of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1